- First manufacturing Quickstep Machine ordered in July 2013 by ORPE.
- Application on satellite launcher.
- Allows to make parts 6 x 4 metres.
- Critical Design Review passed in May 2014
- System and machine integration in process in Munich
- Value: $6M to be delivered early 2015.
- Validates the Quickstep Curing technology.
- Opens potential for large integrated parts in the aerospace industry, eg. one piece wing skins.
If you would like to know more about the Quickstep Curing process click here.